DA TRADURRE.

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Amministratore
    Creepy Score
    +1,272

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn, the woman next to me is beautiful. I know I'm wrong for cheating but she's incredible. I'm just lying here with her after some great sex, staring at her sexy figure, pretty face, and blonde ha.."FUCK!!", I shouted. "What's wrong?" she said, looking at me puzzled. Sorry, just got a bad pain in my foot, no big deal." "I should get going though, my wife is expecting me." As I left, I stubbed my toe. This is the thing; I can feel the pain of an injury before it happens. I don't feel the full extent of it, but it is definitely not comfortable. Like when I was lying with my mistress in bed and I got that jolt of pain in my foot, I knew something was going to happen within 12 hours. Sometimes it is minor, other times its not.

I finally got home to my wife. She is so beautiful, and yes, I love her. We are quite the power couple. We have a wonderful family, a big white house with a fence, and I have a great job. Things people strive for. I know, I know; why would I cheat? I have no good answer for you, but I will deny it up and down. Anyways, at about 12:30 am, I start holding my head. My wife asks me what's wrong, and I tell her it's nothing, but the pain is unbearable. I tell her I have to go lie down. I've never had sudden pain this strong before. Normally, it is brief and manageable. But this is much worse. I see a shadow in the doorway, and hear my wife's voice say, "it's happening isn't it?" She knows about my ability. "It will go away soon," I told her. "That's what you said after the burn on your hand and your back problem!" Doesn't the anticipation kill you?!" It is difficult to understand what I go through, but no, I would rather not know how the pain is going to present itself later. I just told her to go to sleep, and I'll let her know how it is tomorrow.

I woke up at about 9 am by the nudging of my wife. "Get up, we have a busy day today, how's your head?" "Better, just like I said it would." "Yeah, well this better just be a routine 'knocking your head on a lamp' situation; you can't afford to fall and get knocked out or something." I suppose we will see soon. It normally happens within a 12 hour span. However, the longer it takes, the worse the injury I'll sustain. I'm not scared. I feel invincible. I'm just going about my routine. I look at the clock and see it is about 11 am. I hear a knock at the door. It's probably the secret service. "I'm almost ready," I said. "Your car is ready Mr. President, parade starts soon." Hopefully I can make it through the parade without a headache.

0 replies since 31/3/2017, 16:11   43 views