PRENOTATA

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Amministratore
    Creepy Score
    +1,272

Status
    Anonymous
    I tell myself I'll stay clean tonight. No more of that shit. None – done, cold turkey. It ends now. I’m not putting that stuff in my veins ever again.

I’m tired of skulking around dark alleyways at night, looking for a fix. Looking for that one guy or gal to get me hooked up with what I need.

This thing eats you up – changes everything, ruins your life. I used to be a regular, church-going guy. I haven’t seen the inside of a church in 2 decades. Doubt I ever will.

I used to look good when I was clean. Now – shit. Sallow skin, pale. It fucked up my teeth like you wouldn’t believe. I look like I haven’t seen daylight in 20 years, too. I smell like dirt, nobody invites me in. Man – before. Before…I used to be obsessive about my hair, my clothes. Now, I can’t even look at myself in the mirror.

The addiction – let’s call it what it really fucking is: hunger. The hunger eats at you, claws at your insides, tears away what made you human.

Speaking of hunger – you know what I miss most? Italian food. Garlic bread, all that stuff.

I loved my normal life. I miss my normal life. Learn from my fail, everyone – steer clear of them. One day you meet the wrong person, find out they’re a fucking vampire and, bam – nothing is ever the same.

Ever. Forever and ever.

??????????

Group
    Creepy Score
    +11

Status
    Anonymous
    Prenoto

1 replies since 8/3/2017, 11:17   144 views