1. » S h i n † a k a ™

Group
    Amministratore
    Creepy Score
    +1,272

Status
    Anonymous
    Gaston had gone too far this time.
    Ever the brute, he transcended mere buffoonery into outright malice as he locked Belle and her father in the sanitarium while he whipped the townsfolk into a frenzy. They marched off into the woods with pitchforks and torches, bound for the Beast’s castle. With luck and a bit of magic, Belle managed to escape her cell, but only had time to free herself. She promised she would return for her father, and then set off towards castle.
    She hoped she wasn’t too late.
    As Belle rode, she thought back on her year with the Beast. How she slowly eroded his savagery through compassion and tenderness. Beast proved to be kind and thoughtful, and eventually granted her access to his magnificent library. It was there that she discovered the rose. He told her that his curse would be broken only with true love’s first kiss before the rose's last petal fell. Then he would become a prince again.
    The gate of the castle was ripped from its hinges, the front door hacked to splinters. She entered and saw the floor was littered with bodies, as well as broken furniture that Belle knew contained the souls of those that had once served the castle. She ran up the great staircase, stepping over more dead, more shattered friends. She knew where she’d find her love.
    The library was in ruins.
    She was heartbroken to see so many rare books destroyed, but she needed to press on. On her way to the balcony, she notice the case that contained the rose shattered on the ground, the flower nothing more than a stem.
    On the balcony she found Beast, crouched and cradling the body of Gaston. His huge muscular shoulders hitched with quiet sobs, devastated by the destruction of his home and what he had done to protect it.
    “My love.” Belle said, clutching at her chest as tears filled her eyes. “It wasn’t your fault. You had no choice.”
    The Beast shuddered, and continued weep, but as Belle listened, the sobs became titters and then guffaws that were terrifying to behold. The Beast stood and turned on her, his mouth and doublet awash with blood.
    Only then could she see that he had been eating Gaston.
    “Not my fault, hrm? That’s a relief!" His voice had become a guttural mockery of human speech. "Here I thought someone would come and punish me for all I’ve done!” Belle backed away, her grief turning into horror. “Didn't you ever ask yourself why I was cursed? Not because I turned that crone away during the storm, I assure you! I thought I'd make you fall in love with me to restore my original body, and once again seek my delights unnoticed, but do you know, I think this body will serve just fine." He tilted his head mockingly at her. "Now," He flexed his dripping claws and bared his sharp yellow teeth, "how about that kiss?"
    https://redd.it/61a1ky
    molto attuale, vista l'uscita del film :asd:

0 replies since 8/4/2017, 17:19   45 views