玩具メーカー (Toy Maker)

« Older   Newer »

1. Fra7013
        +1    

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Why Me? @ 24/7/2014, 18:34) 
    CITAZIONE (iYunoGasai @ 24/7/2014, 17:48) 
    As far as i remember Ocean Inside said that was the OP of the italian creepypasta page now you are telling me that is LeoMetal...
    Is kinda weird ok but... what is your conclusion? You think that Ocean and Leo are the original creator of the game?

sorry if i looks like a stupid but im new here since i read this pasta in 2 hours 2-3 days ago and didnt remember all the stuff i read here :P

Well, the edit history of the pasta page says that it's Leo who created the page. And in the opening post Ocean says
    "Taken from the wiki. The matter has intrigued me greatly and so I decided to share it with you to discuss it and go back to a more or less rational ..
    I almost forgot, I have not downloaded the game yet, so for now you do."
    So I don't think it was Ocean, I think Leo made it.

Also, looking at Leo's first post in this thread :
    "I do not want to be rude but I think what she said "_The_Master_" is not true, because the game was for DOS and could not render anything after the end of the program and in a windows environment.
    I say this because the game is been patched to start it in windows and should not be inserted anything else in the game, including the alleged sound and Teddy appeared on the screen of "_The_Master_." "

Leo seems pretty certain that what the master is saying is not true, Surely he could only be this certain if he made it himself? But mostly I think it was him because the edit history says that he created the page.

The pasta was originally made in english, and when he created the page he posted exactly the text he found in the english wiki:
    Three years ago I went to a thrift store and i had found a japanese game called 玩具メーカー on a japanase stall.

I asked to the japanese guy to translate the word and he said:"This is Toy Maker a game for all the kids".
    I decided to buy it for only twenty dollars and three hours after I wanted to use the game but I moved house and I forgot it. Yesterday while I search my old game boy in an old backpack I found the game and I decide today to try the game but it's for DOS. I downloaded DOS Box (a DOS emulator) and I installed the game on the emulator. I made a screenshot of the splash menu image, it’s look like a low quality images, with the name of the product, the copyright date and the name of the creator “Tsunayoshi Toshimichi”. When I pressed Return button I seen the real main menu, with three buttons: Start Game – it doesn’t work anymore Load game – the game crashes Options – a options menu can be opened.

When I opened the Options menu I seen other three buttons: Sounds – when I open it, the game stuck on a black screen Controls – the game crashes Exit to DOS – close the game. I can’t play with this game, I tried a lot of methods but it stuck on the main menu…If anyone can make this game start contact me at [email protected]

UPDATE N°1
    One day after I buyed the game, I was back to the japanase stall, but the Japanese guy and his stall had disappeared.

As you can see, is really bad written, so either he made it or it was really made by Kenjiro.

The Creepypasta wiki disclaimer says this:
    In the event you write, upload, or transmit via any means a story, page, blog post, or article about a subject matter that is determined, at an admin's/VCROC member's discretion, to be 1) in a highly clichéd genre/category/subject and 2) poorly written, clichéd, generic, or terrible in general, then the admin /VCROC members are free at their discretion and leisure to delete the page at any time without warning or recourse on their part.

Maybe Kenjiro really made it and it was deleted, but rather because it was bad written than dangerous or something.
    After all, it wouldn't be impossible. Keep in mind that most japanese aren't really that good in english...

Nah, just kidding. We know that the game has italian code in it, so Leo is almost surely the creator of the game.
    He problably just posted his creepypasta in the creepypasta wiki and then it got deleted for bad grammar.

Nice discover mate :v:

2. Why Me?

User deleted

I found this a few weeks ago and I already talked to Omega about it. He tried to contact Leo about it but Leo never got back to him. That's another reason I think it was him that made it.

3. iYunoGasai

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Why Me? @ 24/7/2014, 23:46) 
    I found this a few weeks ago and I already talked to Omega about it. He tried to contact Leo about it but Leo never got back to him. That's another reason I think it was him that made it.

I understood your past reply and Leo can be for real the creator of the game.
    Ocean simply copy paste this pasta here on the forum from the creepypasta ita wiki page, made by Leo.
    The english version was maded after by Fra7013 so the english english version is not the original version of the creepypasta.
    So, where Leo took it?
    By the way Leo logged 1-2 days ago :v:

Metafisico: un uomo cieco che in una stanza buia cerca un cappello nero. E il cappello non c'è.

Group
    Veterano
    Creepy Score
    +416
    Aotearoa, or the land of the long white cloud

Status
    La pagina della wiki è stata creata dopo questo topic. Ripeto, tutto è partito da qui.

5. Fra7013
        +1    

User deleted

He is also lurking and rating positively posts that states that we should continue with investigations and negatively the ones (like mine) that states that it's pointless to continue.

CITAZIONE (iYunoGasai @ 25/7/2014, 00:25) 
    The english version was maded after by Fra7013 so the english english version is not the original version of the creepypasta.

Nella prima versione che ha postato sulla CPWiki italiana non aveva scritto che la creepypasta era stata eliminata dalla CPWiki inglese, ma l'ha aggiunto in seguito, quindi potrebbe anche essere vero che la creepypasta c'era anche prima che la postassi io nella CPWiki inglese. Oppure potrebbe aver aggiunto il dettaglio solo per fare scena, ma a giudicare da come è scritta la prima versione che ha postato (che dovrebbe essere copia-incollata dalla wiki inglese), sono molto più portato alla prima ipotesi :v:

Edited by Fra7013 - 25/7/2014, 01:48

6. Why Me?

User deleted

QUOTE (»VShade @ 25/7/2014, 00:44) 
    La pagina della wiki è stata creata dopo questo topic. Ripeto, tutto è partito da qui.

http://it.creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%8...?action=history

On this page it says that the page was created on the 20th of June 2013. 20/6/2013.
    While Ocean's original post was made on the 23/9/2013

That means the wiki page was there for 3 months before it was discovered by this forum.

7. iYunoGasai

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Fra7013 @ 25/7/2014, 01:20) 
    Nella prima versione che ha postato sulla CPWiki italiana non aveva scritto che la creepypasta era stata eliminata dalla CPWiki inglese, ma l'ha aggiunto in seguito, quindi potrebbe anche essere vero che la creepypasta c'era anche prima che la postassi io nella CPWiki inglese. Oppure potrebbe aver aggiunto il dettaglio solo per fare scena, ma a giudicare da come è scritta la prima versione che ha postato (che dovrebbe essere copia-incollata dalla wiki inglese), sono molto più portato alla prima ipotesi :v:

Esatto :v:

Group
    Creepy Score
    +1

Status
    ciao a tutti scusate se mi intrometto così nella discussione,ho letto tutte le pagine è vorrei capire a che punto siete arrivati col gioco ho provato a scaricare il gioco completo dal sito che avete scritto con relativo username e password ma mi appare una scritta in giapponese che secondo il traduttore significa che il sito e stato chiuso( se lo sapevate già mi scuso ma è difficile ricordare 56 pagine con relativi commenti) , adesso proverò a scaricare il gioco che avete messo qui e vedrò cosa posso fare.
    sul fatto che è stato un italiano a creare il gioco anche se ci sono le prove non credo siano proprio ocean e leo (poi questa è solo la mia opinione).
    Aspetto vostre notizie e aggiornamenti su toy maker

Group
    Creepy Score
    +54

Status

ciao ragazzi,
    ahah io ho solo preso la creepypasta dalla wiki inglese come riportato in essa "Questa creepypasta l’ho trovata sul creepypasta wikia americano, appena l’ho letta mi ha intrigato abbastanza così ho inviato il link ad un mio amico a cui, come me, piacciono i racconti horror video ludici, ma la cosa strana è che a lui la creepy pasta risultava esser stata eliminata poco tempo prima…Così visto che avevo ancora la pagina caricata sul browser ''(potevo leggerla benissimo perché non era aggiornata a quando l’avevano eliminata), ho deciso di salvarla e pubblicarla qui…' "

perciò io non centro nulla con la creazione del gioco, ho solo incollato e tradotto, basta xD, non avrei nemmeno il tempo di programmarlo (non entro nemmeno così spesso nel forum..)

comunque ho cercato per un po' questo screenshot perchè ricordavo che il mio amico me lo aveva mandato via skype quando mi disse che non riusciva a leggere la creepypasta nel sito inglesetlfZk1Q

Group
    Creepy Score
    +1

Status
    Non riesco a scaricare il gioco

11. Blackfox9900
        +1    

User deleted

A me mi intriga perché potrebbe essere una creppypasta piú famose sul web, vissute e scritte dalla community italiana.

12.     +1    

Group
    Creepy Score
    +1

Status
    Concordo

Group
    Veterano
    Creepy Score
    +483

Status
    Nonostante abbia perso leggermente le speranze per questa vicenda volevo farvi sapere che ho ricevuto un'inaspettata quanto inutile email da "Kenjiro" qualche giorno fa.

Gli invia un'email il 31 maggio chiedendogli direttamente che cosa sapesse lui riguardo al gioco ed alla vicenda in generale.

Questa è stata la sua risposta:

It's not my game, I know nothing of his creation
    I never had to buy it, I was a fool.

the guy who was decompiling the game does not answer me so long, I do not know what he's doing ..or what happened to him ...
    I do not know what is behind Toy Maker.

14. Why Me?

User deleted

QUOTE (Ocean Inside @ 27/8/2014, 01:32) 
    Nonostante abbia perso leggermente le speranze per questa vicenda volevo farvi sapere che ho ricevuto un'inaspettata quanto inutile email da "Kenjiro" qualche giorno fa.

Gli invia un'email il 31 maggio chiedendogli direttamente che cosa sapesse lui riguardo al gioco ed alla vicenda in generale.

the guy who was decompiling the game does not answer me so long, I do not know what he's doing ..or what happened to him ...

Sounds like he's disappointed people have forgotten about the game. As you said, an unnecessary message.

15. Phawk
        +1    

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Ocean Inside @ 27/8/2014, 01:32) 

Onestamente sembra che stia forzatamente cercando di dare un aria di mistero e di enigma a tutto...

1075 replies since 23/9/2013, 21:14   75333 views